Monday 12 January 2015

Yours Truly Organics


        Welcome to my first blog post of 2015 (I definitely need to blog more often)!
Today, i'm reviewing 4 skincare products from a brand that I've never tried before. Those products are the only products from this organic brand (they are available in different sets on their website as well as individual) which is called Yours Truly Organics. Their products are perfect for people with oily skin type, just like me, as well as people who struggle with acne.
These products come in glass, transparent bottles, so you can clearly see how the product looks like and it's easy to see how much product you've got left in the bottle.
Each product have a pump, which I like as I'm not too keen on squeezing bottles to get the product out, however I think I'm going to have a bit of problem getting the last bits of one of the products out as it's a cream and a lot of it will stay on the sides and pump simply won't reach those places to get the whole cream out the bottle, therefore I'm probably not going to use the whole product. I'm pretty sure that their packaging used to look different, so the bottle I have are brand new and in my opinion they look so much better and more neat than the previous ones! 
            Let's start with the product I use as first, which is the Take it Away Gel Cleanser. I usually use this product after I take my makeup off. I don't use it everyday though, just a couple days a week, even though it says on the packaging to use it twice a day. I love taking care of my skin and using great products but I'm a bit lazy and I don't like to spend too much time on it. In my opinion, using it 3 times a week is enough, especially if you use other products as well. To use it all you have to do is pump a bit of this product on the palm of your hand and use it with warm water. Apply it on your face and neck! I think that it's a really great product, it feels so nice on skin, and gets rid of the dirt on your skin quite well.
          Next product I use is a Balancing Toner. I really love this one! You can either apply it by   spraying it on a cotton pad and then apply it on your face or you could do the same thing I do, which is spraying it directly on to your face. I find this way more refreshing and it feels really nice on my skin and it balances the pH of the skin. 
         After cleaning my face I use the Fix Me! Repairing Serum which comes in a little 30ml bottle. I use this product in the morning and in the evening, always before applying the Face Balm. It's a light gel, which feels a bit watery, but it spreads nicely on skin. I've seen some reviews about this product and some people have said that it feels too "wet" on the skin, but for me it's a perfect consistency as it feels very light on your skin, especially if you use a lot of different products, then you don't want to feel like you have layers of creams etc on your face. This product is suppose to smooth, tighten and repair your skin and it does it all! My skin is really smooth now, but of course you'd have to use all these products to make your skin really soft and smooth not just this one, but it does it's job. I really like that it's not a heavy product. 
        The last product is Face Base - Face Balm which is medium consistency, not too heavy, not too light. It's a great, non-sticky balm which highly moisturises the skin. It also can be used a makeup base. Moisturisers can be often very oily and even though I have oily skin, it works perfectly with my skin and makeup that I use. Some of it's ingredients are a extracts from a Pea and a Daisy Flower which brightens up the skin and helps to improve elasticity and regulate sebum. I think that it's a really good moisturiser, and the bottle is pretty big so it will last you a long time. 
P.S. this product is a Janey Lee Grace 2014 Platinum Award winner for the best face balm, so it's definitely worth trying!!

I hope you enjoyed my review!
Kinia xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment