Tuesday 20 January 2015

Have a cuppa in style | Bombay Duck London

           Hello, cuppa lovers! Lately, I've been seeing many online shops selling this one gorgeous China mug, that I fell in love with instantly. The picture of it kept popping on my timeline on Twitter and the more often I seen it, the more I wanted to get it. I wanted to buy it for weeks. I finally bought it a few days ago. 
      It's a mug with an alphabet letter on it. Different letters have different polka dot colours on the mug (lilac, aqua or fuchsia). I was happy that my letter, which is K, has fuchsia polka dots on it. It looks really adorable. I really love the shape of it and the combination of gold, white and pink put together. 
    The letter, the edges and the handle of this mug are gold so it looks very nice and elegant on the white mug. It comes in a beautiful, pink, round gift box, that's why I think it would make the most perfect birthday present, as well as Valentine's Day present etc. I'd love to be given one myself, but I decided to treat myself with it instead. 
I got it from Bombay Duck London, but there's many other stores that sell it as well. 
     Do you know when you adore some stores so much, you wish you could buy everything from it? This store is just like that. Check it out, you might fall in love with it, just like I did. 
    The mug itself costs £9.95 yet you have to pay £3.95 for the standard delivery or £9.50 for the next day delivery which is a bit ridiculous. I got it with the standard delivery, making it over £13. I think it's a bit pricey for one mug, but it's absolutely gorgeous, so it's worth it.

 Alphabet Spotty Mug - £9.95 

Right, I'm off to enjoy a nice cup of coffee in this lovely mug :)
Kinia xoxo



10 comments:

  1. I love your blog layout! Gorgeous mug by the way, I've been meaning to pick up new ones for those extra big cups of Hot Chocolate during these colder nights :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You should get one of those mugs. They might not be too big, but how cute would hot chocolate look in it x

      Delete
  2. This mug is so cute! I've just discovered your blog and it's amazing!

    http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is :) It looks even prettier in real life x

      Delete
  4. I agree that £13 is a little steep, but there's no harm in the odd treat now & then - especially ones as pretty as this! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! If something is that pretty, then paying £13 for it is nothing :) x

      Delete
  5. That mug is sooooo cute - think I'm going to have to buy one :) xx

    Who is She

    ReplyDelete