Saturday 6 December 2014

YOSO LASHES

Today I'm reviewing a Heated Eyelash Curler from YOSO! You can find their products on a Beauty Crowd website.

Looking at the instruction pictures in the booklet is a bit confusing. I'm one of those people who do not like to read instructions, just figure out yourself how to use the products, yet I had no idea what to do with this eyelash curler. I'm going to tell you in steps how to use it. 

1. Switch it on with the button on the side.
2. Wait 1.5 minutes for it to warm up.
3. When the little circle at the top turns from purple to pink, then it's ready to use.
4. Hold the main heater (the longest one on the eyelash curler) against the eyelash roots, 90 degrees upwards.
5. Hold it in this position for 3 seconds. You can hold it a few seconds longer for better effects. 
6. For the inner and outer lashes, use the little heater at the top. Use it the same way you did with the main lashes.
7. Use the brush on the other side to separate your lashes. 

I think it's super easy to use, and at first when I've received it, I wasn't sure how hot the heater is going to get, so I was sceptical about keeping it so close to my eyes, but I loved it the second I tried it. It's warm enough to warm and curl your lashes, but it's not super hot, so you won't burn anything. It's very safe! It works way better than a normal metal eyelash curler. The effects are more noticeable and lashes stay up like that up to even a few days.
You can already see the effects on bare lashes, but when you apply mascara on, the difference is even bigger. This eyelash curler, curls the lashes up brilliantly, making the eyes appear more awake and bigger! It's a great, handy product, that you can take everywhere with you. 
This eyelash curler requires just 1 thin battery. 
It's such a fantastic products, so get if you can and you won't regret it!
You can purchase it here, from Beauty Crowd website for only £15.99.

Kinia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment