Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunny Sunday Outfit

Happy Sunday everyone!!
What is everyone doing today? 
I'm not a "Lazy Sunday" type of person and on a hot day like today, the last thing I want to do is sit inside in my PJs, so I went for a nice walk down the promenade. The weather was better than I thought it would be, I even had some ice cream, and just enjoyed the amazing  weather! This Sunday couldn't be any more perfect :) 
Today, I went for a classy Sunday look. I worn a simple but elegant T-shirt by I Want Your Clothes, with some nice black and silver gems in top corner, which makes this T-shirt look very pretty, and neat. I don't usually wear T-shirts, but I'm in love with this one.
I also worn my newest piece, which is a gorgeous Navy blazer! I really love the style of this blazer, as it's not made of a stiff fabric, so It's perfect to wear for more elegant events as well as going shopping. It's really comfortable and I love that the sleeves are pulled up. The blazer is from Celeb Look, and there are so many different colours to choose from, and they're all gorgeous. Go have a look at them, which colour would you choose?
I decided to wear darker jeans with this outfit to not make it look too casual, and more elegant. I really like these Pull&Bear jeans, which I bought a year ago. They're ripped in a few little places, so they don't look like boring jeans, yet they're very classy.
I worn it with black wedge boots from New Look, that I also bought a year ago. They're very comfortable, and go with almost everything.
Now, for accessories I picked nice big leopard print sunglasses by VP and a lovely black leather clutch by Dune. I think it all looks pretty nice together. 
If you enjoyed this post then please follow my blog, you can also follow me on social media, you can find the link in the right corner of my blog :) 
Hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Black wedge booth - £20.00 New Look 
Clutch - £14.00 Dune

Kinia xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Really really love this look! It is so casual yet dressed up with the clutch and wedges!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice outfit, I really like your jeans :)

    Jorden xx http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete