Sunday 14 September 2014

Navy OOTD

I like a bit of a change, that's why today I have an OOTD post for you.
Today's outfit is perfect for a night out and family events. It's classy, comfortable, and will show off your best bits!
The shirt is very simple, with a nice cut out back, which is very girly.
The colour block pencil skit is perfect if you want to look more elegant, but not boring! Every girl should have at least 1 skirt like that in their wardrobe!
I mixed the accessories a bit. I matched pink & nude high heels which match the skirt, with a very elegant, black leather clutch.
I'd love to know you think of this outfit, so please leave a comment below, and hit a follow button :) 
Shirt - £10 Primark
Skirt - £12.95 WearAll
Heels - Local boutique
Clutch - £14 Dune

Kinia xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit, love the heels :)

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing outfit! Love the skirt, bag and heels!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Your hair is lovely too!
    laviecece.blogspot.com Xx

    ReplyDelete