Monday 4 August 2014

My favourite (Cruelty-Free) hair products!

Today I want to show you my favourite hair products, that I've been loving lately.
I use them on daily basis, and could not go days without using them.
I also want to mention that all these products that I'm going to show you in today's post are NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS! I've always been a huge animal lover but never really been doing too much research on products that I buy, and whether they're Cruelty-Free or not, but I want to start buying more Cruelty-Free products and I also hope that more people will be more aware of what they buy, and how those products are made. 

1. & 2. Shall we start with the list of my favourite hair products then?
First 3 products are from Lee Stafford's Frizz Off collection! (Unfortunately I used the whole bottle of shampoo from this range and forgot I wanted to review it, and I threw it away, so I couldn't take a picture of it, but it looks just like the conditioner.) There's one more product in this collection which I have not tried, and it's a Keratin Blow Dry Smoothing Spray. 
I'm in love with this range! I usually win so many different hair products that I never re-purchase any, cause I just have so many more to use, but this this one I just know that I will definitely buy it again! It smooths my hair, and gets rid of the frizz like no other hair products! Hair smoothing products can often flatten your hair and make then look greasy, which I doubt any girl would want. Not those products! They make the hair incredibly smooth, yet not flat or greasy which makes the hair look very healthy and silky! You might want to know how to use the Frizz Off Treatment. You use it in between the shampoo and conditioner. Leave it for 5 minutes after shampooing and then just rinse it out and use a conditioner.It takes a little time to do your hair, but so worth it! Your hair will look amazing! The whole collection is a bit pricey, but if you do care for your hair, and want them to be very moisturised as well, then it's worth it's price!

3. Brushing my towel dry hair before blow drying it, is always a struggle for me. My hair is damaged from always colouring it and straightening it with hair straighteners, so I have to be extra careful not to damage my hair even more while brushing it. My towel-dry hair is always pretty tangled no matter what hair products I use to wash it. This Detangling Spray by Balmain is a fantastic product! Use it on towel-dry hair, and when applying it, hold the spray 4-6 inches (10-15cm) away from the scalp. It's non greasy, also minimize the frizz, protects from heat and also preserves the colour. This spray works amazing and it's easy for me to brush my hair now, it's not a struggle anymore, and my hair doesn't break in half and fall all over my clothes anymore! If your hair is very damaged then you know what I'm talking about. It's so easy to use and it takes only 3 seconds. Fantastic product! 

4. Next product in my favorites is Heat Protection Mist from Toni & Guy, which is is perfect for me, because as I said before I blow dry my hair and use hair straightener all the time so my hair needs a good protection! I also like that it makes my hair non-static! It's such a light product, but don't over use it, you don't need too much of it on your hair to make it work, as it really works great! It's as easy to use as the Detangling Spray from Belmain! The bottle also have a smart lock-unlock feature, so you can put it in your bag, and it won't spill! My hair looks so much better since I started using this product! 

5. Last but not least is my favorite product! I've never tried anything like that before! It's a Incredible Body Volume Mousse for Big Hair by Umberto Giannini. Apply it to roots and lengths of towel-dry hair, and to make sure the hair will be even bigger, just dry it upside down! It won't leave your hair looking like afro but it will be big! My hair's usually super flat, but this product brings it back to life and gives more volume to it! When you first apply it, it fizzes bigger and gets more mousse consistency! Such a fun product! It says in my hair for many hours! I'd say, even all day! Make sure not to apply to much of it, because your hair might get too heavy! Such an affordable product as well! I definitely recommend it! 


That's it! These were my 5 favorite hair products that I just love, love, love! 
Is your favorite on the list as well? Tell me in comments...and don't forget to follow my blog if you enjoy reading it.
Kinia xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment