Sunday 31 August 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Popstick | Review


Hi guys!
The weather outside might be cold and rainy but we still have a calendar summer, so let's hope the real, hot summer will come back to us, that's why I'm reviewing an amazing lip product, that couldn't remind me more of summer!
It's a Color Sensational Popstick from Maybelline. Mine is in colour Cherry Pop, which is just a perfect name choice for a summer lip product! It's a fantastic tinted lip balm, very light and soft on lips. I like this product so much because you can build it up on lips, with each layer the colour will look a bit stronger, more pigmented, yet still juicy looking! It reminds me of a sorbet and everyone I show this lip balm to, say how much they just want to eat it! Even though the colour of it may suggest to you it will look red on lips, it won't. It's a red-toned orange colour, and the more layers of it you put on the lips, the more orange it will look. When I first tried it, I thought that tinted lip balm, wouldn't stay on the lips for too long, and I would have to re-apply it every hour, but it's a long lasting product, and the colour looks very strong even after a few hours! You might want to re-applying it all the time, just like I do, because it feels amazing on the lips, and smells oh, so nice and sweet, but you don't really have to.  I couldn't resist buying this product, and I'm sure if you ever see it in the shop, you would buy it as well! 
There are 5 colours available in this collection, including the Cherry Pop one that I have. All of them look look amazing, and each costs only £7.20 and you can buy it here.

Kinia xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I have a few of these, i love the shades and the packaging!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour of lipstick, its really pretty! X

    ReplyDelete