Saturday 26 July 2014

"So easy, you'll nail it!" | Fuse Gelnamel

Today I want to show you how to do your nails to get the gel nails effect using Fuse Gelnamel nail starter kit! (Buy it here for £35.00) I got one in shade Na No Way, which is a bright, pink colour! 
The process is so simple, you won't even need to leave the house!

Fuse Gelnamel is a nail product, that's a bit like gel and normal nail polish! It's something in between.
In their starter kit you will find :
Fuse LED lamp
  • - Fuse Gelnamel (10.65ml)
  • - Cleanser
  • - 12 lint-free wipe
  • - Double sided nail buffer.

It's a fantastic product, making nails look perfect! I've had it twice on my nails and it lasted me about 6 days, so I think that's a lot. It stayed perfect until about 4 days after, which is a big plus for me, because my nails polishes usually stay perfect on my nails for about 1 and a half days.
The Fuse Gelnamel is so amazing that you won't see the uneven nail polish lines on your nails. If you will accidentally touch something with your nails while they're drying, it won't smudge like a normal nail polish would. If you touch your clothes while the nails are drying, the fluff might stick to the nails, and you might think that the nails are ruined, but it can be simply cleaned, which I'm going to tell you about in a minute.
The Fuse Gelnamel on your nails looks completely different than normal nail polish. You won't even see which way you were applying the nail polish with brussels, because it simply looks perfectly even, and that's what I love about it! 
I'm going to tell you more in easy steps, right now!


Step 1. With The Fuse Gelnamel you have to do one nail at a time, so finish one nail, and then go to the next one. So, we're starting with buffing the whole nail. The key is in details, and base! So if your base won't be perfect, your finish effect won't look perfect either.

Step 2. Wipe the nail using the cleanser and lint-free wipe! You get 12 of them. If you will use just one for all the nails, they should last you for a long time.



Step 3. Apply a thin coat of nail polish. They suggest you to apply one very thin coat, but I usually apply 2 (after the first coat dries). It makes the colour look more vibrant, and less see-through, even though it chips off easier if you apply 2 coats instead of just 1.


Step 4. Put the finger in the Fuse lamp, use the little button on top of it to turn it on and cure for 30 seconds. Don't worry about counting the time  as the lamp automatically turns off after 30 seconds. To connect the Fuse LED lamp you can either plug it directly into USB port in your computer/tablet or through the USB plug into the plug socket. Whichever is easier for you.

Step 5. It's our last step. All you have to do is wipe the nail with the cleanser just like you did before. I usually wait about 5 minutes, as I think that I might wipe too much wet polish off my nail, so I wait for it to dry a little bit longer. I usually do my other nail while I wait. Wiping your nails with it will make them look squeaky-clean, and will get rid of all the fluffs.

TA-DAH! The process of using The Fuse Gelnamel couldn't be any more easier and fun right?
Then just finish off your other nails and you're done!

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial, and if you do enjoy reading my blog then please follow if via GFC or Bloglovin x
Kinia xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I keep seeing it in Boots but wasn't sure it was worth the price, but the result is really good! Josie xxx
    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit pricey, but you can always buy just the nail polish not in the stater kit for £15 :) x http://www.boots.com/en/Fuse-Gelnamel-Na-no-Way-_1435540/

      Delete