Thursday 3 July 2014

Keep the shine away | MONU


Hello!

Today, I have something for girls with oily skin. 
What if I told you that you don't have to struggle anymore?
This Mattifying Lotion from MONU Professional Skincare is something every girl with oily skin needs. I've tried some mattifying products before, but they only did a little bit of the job. This product is the first MONU product I've ever tried, so I couldn't wait to try it. 
I tried it and I loved it. It works amazing and makes a huge difference to your skin.
 It instantly reduces shine from your skin and makes it matte, so you don't have to wait for days to see the results. If you want to see the best results then you could use it twice a day. In the morning and at night. It will keep your skin shine free and moisturised all day long! This lotion/gel is very light and makes your skin feel super fresh and light as well. 
If you do have oily skin then you probably know how hard it is to keep your makeup stay  in it's place without shines coming through it. No matter how many layers of foundation and powder I put on, nothing seem to keep the oiliness under the makeup. If you also have that problem and you want to prevent this from happening, than you should use this Mattifying Lotion before you apply your foundation as it also can be used as a makeup up primer, which is great! It's a fantastic products and I'm not sure how it works for other people but it doesn't prevent my skin from getting oily in the future it only works while it's on my skin. 
I must say that the price of this product is a bit high, but if you're looking for a great product for oily skin, then you need this lotion! Buy it here for £22.50. 

If you would like to see more of MONU products, then why not visit their website and
Twitter account.

Kinia xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! I struggle with shine and my makeup staying in place because of my oily skin! Might give this a go. Also the pictures you have taken are beautiful!

    www.thebeautymonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great product and it lasts for hours :) Your skin will look so much better if you use this, and you will feel better as well. Oh and thanks so much! x

      Delete
  2. I suffer from oily skin and struggle to find products that set my make-up. I am not familiar with this brand but I will have to give this a go.

    www.lmatkins.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete