Thursday 26 June 2014

Let's talk make-up removing routine! | Liz Earle

Hello...
Let's talk make-up removing routine!

I'm guilty of using a lot of make-up wipes which most of beauty bloggers hate with passion. I also use cleansing milk with cotton pads. 
I must admit that removing make up with wipes make my skin feel very irritated and sore. Even though it's an easy and fast process I feel like wipes don't do any good to my skin.
Cleansing milk and cotton pads that I sometimes use, feel nice on my skin but they don't remove all my make-up and dead skin no matter how long I clean it for.
Not being happy with the make-up cleansers I have been using before, I was really excited to finally try something different.
Liz Earle "Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser" is an award winner, soft cleansing cream which comes with a quite big white cloth. Using it couldn't be any easier and more relaxing. All you need to do is gently massage the cream over your face and neck, and when you're done, just rinse the cloth in a warm/hand-hot water and polish the cream off your face using the cloth. I find this process very calming and relaxing. I think that the hot cloth is the reason why. It makes my skin instantly smooth and I really like how good my skin feels in the morning! It's smooth, moisturised and looks very refreshed and awakened. No more irritated and sore skin which was making my face look red, and tired therefore I didn't feel confident without makeup! Now, I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed. I'm really happy with this products, and I think I might purchase a bigger bottle of it, and throw away the wipes.
The 50ml bottle that I have + the cloth costs only £9.25, so it's very affordable. 
If you've never tried it before you can get a small 15ml tube that comes with a cloth as well and it's only for £3.25. There's a lot more bottle sizes to choose from. Just have a look at their website here and pick the one for you.


What do you girls use to remove your make-up??

Kinia xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment