Saturday 3 May 2014

Have a perfect pout with Sleek!


Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a nice, rainless Bank Holiday!
I enjoy mine...so far :)

One of the make up brands that I've always wanted to try is Sleek!
Beauty Bloggers are loving their products, so I'm happy that I can finally try it.
This Sleek Pout Polish came in my Glossy Box with some other nice beauty products. 
It's a tinted lip conditioner and comes in a cute flat pot, which I find very handy and cute.
I got it in shade "Bare Minimum", which is a nice peachy nude colour! I was hoping it would look the same on my lips, but it's not very pigmented, as it's just a lip balm so it just gives the lips a bit of colour, makes them look very nice, subtle and glossy.
It contains SPF 15, almond oil, shea butter and Vitamin E, keeping lips very soft, and moisturized for hours!
Now, the first time I smelled it I thought that it couldn't smell better! It smells like one of my body butters, and I think it's smells like vanilla/cocoa. It is a nice scent, but once I was wearing it for the whole day, I just wanted to get rid of it. I feel like the scent is a bit too strong for a lip balm, so I'm giving it a big minus for it, cause I just can't stand when a product I like has a not so nice smell. I think it's a lovely scent for a body butter, not a lip balm.
The Pout Polish lip conditioner is available in 13 shades and it costs only £4.49, and you can purchase "Bare Minimum" and other shades at Sleek online store here.

Have any of you tried this lip butter? I'd love you to tell me in comments what you think of it, 
or tell me if you've tried other lip products from Sleek, so I might purchase it :) I'd love to know your recommendations!
Kinia xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment