Monday 26 May 2014

Candy Dip by Elegant Touch


Hello!

I absolutely love nail art and doing my nails, but one of the things that I don't really like to do on my nails is glitter. I was super excited to try the Candy Dip by Elegant Touch anyways, as I thought it was super cute! It comes with 3 pots of glitter, each in a different shade.
I got one in shades "Bubblegum", so glitter pots are in 3 shades of pink, and I think the colours are absolutely gorgeous. The box also contains a sheet with 18 double sided stickers for your nails (8 extra ones). You apply the stickers on your nails, then cut it in the right shape and take the protective layer off, which was the worst part for me. I must say it's a bit hard doing it by yourself.
The last part is just to put glitter on the your nails, I used cotton buds for it.
I'd suggest you to put a top coat over it, so the glitter will stay in place and won't end up on everything you touch...but then, your top coat nail polish brush might end up messy and full of glitter.
The finished effect was all right in my opinion, I think it's perfect for teenagers and girls who really love glitter, so I don't think I would purchase it again.
The good thing is that you don't need to use nail polish remover, just take the stickers off your nails. 

Candy Dip by Elegant Touch - £4.49 


P.S. If you enjoy reading my reviews then please follow my blog :)
Kinia xoxo









8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the glittery nails!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look AMAZIIIIIING
    This is soo cool!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part is that you don't have to struggle with a nail polish remover lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah it is! Took if off in 3 seconds x

      Delete
  4. I love your nails, they look so pretty and glittery! This looks like an amazing product!!
    Em x
    emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post. Double sided stickers would work on the nails, but they work more effectively on the doors of shopping malls, retail stores and offices. Whether it is a restaurant, hotel, office or a motel, double sided stickers work wonders for every business.

    ReplyDelete