Thursday 20 March 2014

Well, hello there Spring

Happy first day of Spring everyone!! :)

I am super happy that it's finally spring time! Even though it's only calendar one, because it's still very grey outside..but hopefully the weather will change soon.
Can't wait for the moment when I can go outside without wearing a warm coat!

Spring is such a happy season, so it's all about the bright, happy and positive colours.
One of my favorite trends for this season is orange lipstick!
I have one, I love it and I will be wearing it all the time.
I'm going to do a review about it soon :)
I feel like Spring is all about being natural, 
so don't put layers of make up on just a bit of colour on 
the cheeks and lips and you will look great!

What are you excited for this spring?

Kinia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment