Tuesday 4 March 2014

Figs & Rouge Lip Butter


Hello my beauties!

The weather outside is gorgeous, and its almost spring time, which I'm super excited for, that's why today I want to show you one of my favourite spring products!
It really does remind me of spring, cause the packaging just screams of spring with all the beautiful flowers and the colours on it and it looks so much like a flower field :)
It's a Rose Berry lip butter by Figs & Rogue !
It smells super sweet, and it smells more like a berry than rose, and it's a lovely pearly colour, it looks neutral on lips. 
You can buy it from Feel Unique website here for £4.95, and I'm going to be honest...it isn't the cheapest lip butter, but if you like it and you don't care about the price then go for it, cause it's really cute!

Kinia xoxo







1 comment:

  1. What a fun product! The packaging is really funky :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete