Thursday 6 February 2014

Kinia in Pink!! :)

Hi lovelies :)

I'm guessing that you already know that I love colour pink :D
Well, today I want to show you 3 super bright and colourful lip vinyls by BeautyUK, and one of them is pink, and it's my favorite one out of them 3, it's absolutely Candy-Fabulous! ;)
I've never had any lipsticks/ lip glosses that bright, but I love them!
I think they're absolutely perfect for summer!
The pink one that I'm wearing in the picture is called Pure Pacha, the red one is called Ibiza, and the nude one is called Privilege, which I was wearing in the last post. I think it's really cute and I just love nude colour lip glosses and lip sticks but I think I'm too pale for this colour, I just don't look good in it.

The tube is plastic, and it's not rounded so you can lay it flat on a table and it won't roll down.
The only thing that I don't think I like is that these lip vinyls have a sponge-tip applicator which  gets very dirty (as you can see on the picture below), but it's not too bad either. You can buy them for only £2.99! :)

Kinia xoxo






2 comments: