Tuesday 7 January 2014

MUA lipstick review!


Want a great lipstick but you don't want to spend too much money on it or you're broke?
Then I'm gonna recommend to you MUA lipsticks!
They are super cheap, you can buy them for only a £1!! I think you can find them pretty much in every drugstore. I got it from SuperDrug.
Often, cheap make up can be very bad quality, but these ones are great!
They might smell a bit granny-ish but they're only £1 so we can't expect them to smell like cherries ;)
It doesn't really matter what they smell like, because they look amazing.
The lipstick I have is Shade 12, it's a sparkly pink colour, and it's very bright!
It's pretty moisturizing as well. Such a good quality lipstick for just £1!
If you ever tried MUA lipsticks, then tell me what you think of them in comments :)

Kinia xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment