Thursday 21 November 2013

Elizabeth Arden make up brush!


Hello!

My girlfriend often watches Vlogs on Youtube, and once she was watching one the videos of CutiePieMarzia. She did a make up video about her top 5 make-up products. One of them was this Elizabeth Arden make up brush. My girlfriend knows how much I always wanted to buy a great make-up brush, so she thought she would surprise me and buy me this one! :)  
It costs £20.00 so its not too cheap, but its not super expensive. Definitely worth it's prize! The brush comes with mini folding face brush, you can unfold and and fit into your compact. 
I love that the brush has angled contour, it applies the powder/bronzer perfectly and even. You will look flawless! 
I'm very happy with that brush, it's perfect!


Kinia xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment